Do you eat right and exercise but still have problem areas where fat has accumulated? Or, do you want to achieve an ideal shape? Smart Lipo (also known as laser-assisted liposuction or laser lipolysis) is a safe, effective, and FDA-approved body contouring procedure to get rid of unwanted fat and bulges. It also has the added benefit of renewing your self-confidence. You may be wondering how Smart Liposuction works, how it’s different from traditional liposuction, and what Smart Lipo 360 can accomplish. We’re here to answer all of your questions and explain the process so you can make the best decision. Let’s answer some of the most frequently asked questions so you can determine if Smart Lipo is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- How Does SmartLipo Work?
- What Are Common Treatment Areas for the Smart Liposuction Procedure?
- What Is the Difference between Smart Lipo vs. Traditional Liposuction?
- What Is SmartLipo 360?
- How Much Fat Can Be Removed with Laser Liposuction?
- Who Is a Good Candidate for SmartLipo?
- When Would I Start Seeing Results?
- How Much Does SmartLipo Philadelphia Cost?